Terms & Conditions
Note: Operation of Eurodomo: Faber will self-maintain and manage Eurodomo for E-Commerce activity for Eurodomo products only.
The Terms and conditions mentioned below shall be binding on the User/Customer using this website for online purchase of products or otherwise. The user agrees to have read the Terms and conditions and be bound by the same. Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions mentioned herein below.
Franke Faber India Private Limited ("Faber"), provides you this Eurodomo services subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in these terms (the "Agreement"). In addition, when User/Customer uses any Eurodomo service, User/Customer may be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. Faber reserves the right to change the services provided through the Eurodomo and/or these terms and conditions at any time. Faber retains the right to deny access to anyone who we believe has violated any terms of this Agreement. Only majors shall be entitled to use the service of this Eurodomo for purchasing of products for personal, family or household use.
Faber shall solely be responsible for fulfilment of all the orders placed through this Eurodomo including but not limited to invoicing, receipt of payment and delivery of the products to the customers. In no event shall Faber, its affiliates, directors, officers, agents, consultants or employees ("Representatives") be liable for any purchases made through this Eurodomo.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website. Faber shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of the Seller nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the Seller of the products and hereby expressly disclaim any all responsibility and liability in that regard. Faber shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the Seller of the products.
Faber further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the website. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on the website vest with Faber nor shall Faber have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the website.
Information provided by the users
- The Users shall provide accurate information required for processing of order. Faber shall not be liable for any wrong, fraudulent information furnished by the users. Orders shall be processed subject to accurate information provided by the Users. The credit card information provided by the User shall be correct and accurate. The credit card shall lawfully be held by the User and any fraudulent use of the credit card is a punishable offence under Laws of India.
- Faber may require some additional information for processing of order. In case any additional information is required, Faber shall get in touch with the User.
Information on this site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Information on this Web site may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies or other errors and may be changed at any time without notice. Faber has a policy of continuous improvement of products and reserves the right to make improvements or changes to products without any notice. The actual Product may differ from the images of the product shown on the website and Faber shall be responsible for any deviation or difference in the actual Product delivered and the images shown on the website.
Ordering & Payment
- Order: Prepaid -Order shall be processed subject to payment being processed successfully. COD – Order shall be processed subject to confirmation of order details, address details.
- Payment Mode: The Payment may be made by Credit Card, Debit card, net banking or any other online mode of payment. We do not accept any other form of payment, including without limitation, Cheques or money orders. EMI Schemes may be available by payment through selected Credit Cards. For COD orders payment to be made at the time of order delivery at the address provided at the time of placing the order.
- For your security, the billing name and address on your credit card must match that of the information you submit. If the information provided does not match, your order may be delayed in processing. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not adhere to these criteria.
- Payment Methods, Promotions & Discounts offered, on products sold on this web page are subject to the discretion of Faber and may be changed frequently.
- Statutory Taxes: All purchases on Eurodomo shall be subject relevant statutory taxes.
Credit Card Details
Credit card information collected for the purpose of payment of Product(s) purchased at Eurodomo will be stored securely using a Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") technology and the payment gateway is Payments Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS) compliant.
We do not store any Credit card Information at our end.
Customer/User agrees, understands and confirms that the credit card details provided by Customer/User for availing of services on Eurodomo will be correct and accurate and Customer/User shall not use the credit card which is un-lawfully owned or possessed by Customer/User, thus Customer/User must not pay or attempt to pay for Product(s) using fraudulent credit card information. Customer/User further agrees and undertakes to provide the correct and valid credit card details on Eurodomo.
Further the said information will not be utilized or shared by Faber with any third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Faber shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on Customer/User and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively of Customer/User.
Delivery, Return, Warranty & Liability
- Delivery– The products on Eurodomo are available in selected cities within India. The delivery days shall be all weekdays, with an exception to National Holidays and any other public holiday. Delivery shall be made within 7-10 business days from the time of purchase / order confirmation. However, depending on the billing address delivery in remote areas may take more than 10 business days. The delivery shall be made by a third-party logistics partner (FedEx & Delhivery) and Faber shall not be responsible for any delay in delivery of the Products. The Buyer/Customer specifically waives any claim pertaining to delay in delivery of Products.
- Return Policy –The damaged goods maybe returned subject to the policy of Eurodomo. Customer may return any new appliance/product purchased from Eurodomoindia Online Store only that is dead on arrival, arrives in damaged condition or has any major variance from the agreed specifications. Eurodomo reserves the right to test and inspect the appliance/product and impose a customer fee up to 15% of the product sale price and transportation cost. Amount of product shall be returned to the customer as per the Faber policy. If the Customer misrepresents the condition of the product, any appliance/product i.e. damaged through customer misuse has missing parts or is in an unsaleable condition due to customer tampering will not be accepted for returns. Faber will not accept return of any appliance/product more than 15 days after customers receives the shipment.
- Warranties - The Eurodomo Product warranty obligations are limited to those set forth in the printed literature included with the Products and Faber shall be directly responsible for any warranty repair and claim.
- Limitations of Damages & Liability- Eurodomo shall not be liable to customer for any special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or for any claim by any third-party. Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of Products, Eurodomo shall not be liable for any amount of damages above the amount paid by the Customer for the purchase of the product under these terms and conditions.
Eurodomo reserves the right to accept or cancel orders for any reason. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Faber and accept the decision regarding the cancellation. Eurodomo also reserves the right to cancel your order in case of:
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
- Inaccuracies or errors in Product or pricing information.
- Non-availability of product ordered.
- Any other reasons beyond reasonable control of Eurodomo.
Eurodomo may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Eurodomo will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If Customer’s order is cancelled after Customer’s has been charged, the said amount will be returned back/refunded to the same account of Customer. The amount shall reflect in Customer’s account as per its banker’s policies.
This website may contain any typographical error including pricing and if a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing, Eurodomo shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Eurodomo shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and Customer has been charged. If Customer has already been charged for the purchase and Customer’s order is cancelled, Eurodomo shall issue a credit to Customer’s account with the equivalent amount.
User shall at all times fully indemnify and hold harmless Eurodomo their officers, directors, agents, and employees, associate companies from any and all costs, losses, claims, demands, damages and liabilities ,actions including costs and reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party and/or penalty imposed due to and/or arising out of User's breach of the Terms & Conditions and/or User's violation of any law, rules or regulations and/or the rights of a third party and/or the infringement by User including, without limitation, intellectual property rights infringement, obscene and/or indecent postings, and on-line defamation, and/or any third party using the User's account, of any proprietary and/or other right of any person and/or entity.
Eurodomo is a brand owned by Franke Faber India Pvt. Ltd. This Eurodomo (hereinafter termed as Website) is owned by Franke Faber India Private Limited (Faber) and is maintained and managed by themselves. The website is a Copyright of Faber protected by Copyright Laws of India. Any unauthorized copy, imitation of the website including but not limited to unauthorized copy, imitation of the contents, material, and design of the website is unlawful and is a punishable offence as per Indian Copyright Act, 1957. All material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only. None of the information on this site may be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way for commercial use without the express written consent of the owner. Users may use or download the content or material on the website for personal, non-commercial use provided the contents are not altered and modified in any way. Operation of Eurodomo for Faber products, Faber on its own maintain and manage this website only for their e-commerce business.
This agreement and any sales here under shall be governed by the laws of India. The Parties to the dispute shall make all endeavours to settle their disputes amicably. If the Parties are unable to settle their dispute amicably the dispute shall be resolved as per applicable Law. The disputes shall be settled as per Laws of India and shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts of Pune.